Plasmolifting™ is a:
- unique medical treatment that was developed by two russian doctors: Renat R. Akhmerova and Roman F. Zarudy.
- innovative way to inject platelet containing plasmain human tissues.
- nontoxic and safe method of managing tissue regeneration. It is 100% based on human body’s internal resourses.
- scientifically proved treatment and illness preventation.
- mode of treatment that gains popularity in such branches of medicine as cosmetology, trichology, dentistry, orthopedics, urology, gynekology and sports medicine.
- successful and profitable business.
What is Plasmolofting™
This is an injection method of administration of platelet-rich plasma in human tissues (PRP technology), which has been developed and applied for the first time ever by Russian scientists Renat Rashitovich Akhmerov and Roman Felixovich Zarudy.
The Plasmolifting™ treatment is based on PRP therapy which is widely known in the West. PRP injection procedures are sucessuly used by american and european doctors to treat nerve injury, tendinitis, osteoarthritis, cardiac muscle injury. It is also effective in bone repair and regeneration, plastic and oral surgery. PRP treatment is an option of autohemotherapy. Autohemotherapy means immediate intramuscular or subcutaneous reinjection of freshly drawn autologous blood.
However PRP therapy uses only one part of blood, which is plasma. Application of platelet-rich plasma presents unique possibility to modulate and enhance wounds repair and to confront infection without use of any medications. Method has been developed for maxillofacial surgery with the view to enhance regenerative processes and treatment of atrophic conditions of soft tissues. But as practice shows, today range of application of injectable PRP is considerably extended.
For example now in Russia, thanks to doctors Akhmerov and Zarudy, the Plasmolifting™ treatment is famous for its effiency in cosmetology. PRP injection for face increases collagen production and improves skin elasticity.